Mind Power Issue #24
Issue #24 – Monday, Aug 15th, 2016
So many people have asked me, “What happens when you use Holosync for a LONG time? What’s it like to finish the program? What changes do you experience? Is the investment of time and money worth it?”
In this interview, Valerie describes her journey from “a negative Catholic upbringing”, an abusive father, an over-protective mother, and panic attacks so “normal” she didn’t know they were panic attacks – to a place of inner peace and compassion.
This is a spontaneous, honest, and vulnerable story about how Valerie got to a place you’d probably like to experience, too. I know you’ll enjoy her story.
Check it Out!
Are you meditating with Holosync?
Hundreds of studies show that meditation is one of the most powerful ways to improve your brain.
Holosync, though, allows you to bypass the struggle often associated with learning to meditate, effortlessly creating all the benefits of meditation, but in a fraction of the time.
Based on research at the world-famous Menninger Clinic and Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York, Holosync uses combinations of pure sine wave audio tones delivered to the brain through stereo headphones to recreate the precise electrical brainwave patterns of an experienced 30-year meditator.
Among its other benefits, Holosync is particularly effective in:
- Calming the limbic system
- Enhancing the prefrontal cortex
Here’s why this is so important:
Many common human problems are associated with an overactive limbic system, including:
- Brain fog
- Emotional reactivity
- A lack of willpower and self-control
- An inability to consider the long-term consequences of your actions
- Relationship problems
- A low threshold for stress
- Over-production of harmful stress chemicals
- Negative thinking, negative feelings
- Addictions and bad habits
- Inability to stick to dietary or other lifestyle resolutions
Calming an overactive limbic system creates remarkable positive changes.
And, while calming the limbic system, Holosync also enhances your prefrontal cortex, the source of:
- Executive function
- Rational thinking
- Learning from experience
- Concentration and focus
- Impulse control
- The ability to set goals and plan for the future
- Problem solving
- The ability to feel and express emotions
Best of all, when your prefrontal cortex is strong enough, it can supervise and regulate an overactive limbic system.
If your limbic system urges you to eat all the goodies in the Whole Foods bakery case, a strong prefrontal cortex will help you focus on potential consequences – and keep on walking!
It can save you from saying hurtful things you later regret, spending money you don’t have of things you really don’t need, or blowing off your dietary or other lifestyle resolutions.
Bottom line, Holosync will help you create a better brain. With Holosync you’ll…
- Effortlessly reach states of deep meditation
- Accelerate your mental, emotional, and spiritual growth
- Heal emotional trauma, even if other methods haven’t worked
- Stimulate production of neurochemicals associated with longevity, well-being, and better health
- Dramatically raise your stress threshold
- Increase your self-awareness, inner peace, and
- Feel happier
Holosync is one of my favorite brain tools. Please give it a try. I know you’ll love it.
We Want to Hear From You…
Has Holosync changed your life? (If you’re using regularly, I assume it has.)
When you share your story you may profoundly affect the life of some person who you may never meet.
If you know someone who would benefit from Mind Power (a family member, coworker, friend, enemy, etc.), please share it.
If someone has shared Mind Power with you, click here to subscribe.